EM induction tools and electrical exploration systems:
We offer our services to organize and conduct field works using different geophysical methods, to process and interpret data.
Our experts have extensive experience in performing a wide range of geophysical problems, including composition of several methods – electrical (Electromagnetic Frequency Induction Sounding – EMF-IS, vertical electrical sounding – VES, dipole electrical sounding – ECD, VC, 2D and 3D imaging), seismic and magnetic exploration.
Scope of applications:
• Archaeological survey;
• UXO determination;
• Subsurface tunnels and empties investigations;
• Quantitative assessment of water saturation of the ground;
• Assessment of HC waste in the ground;
• Searching both fresh and salty water source;
• Subsurface buildings condition control;
• Searching and localization of burial place of industrial waste;
• Source and volumes of water leakage in water supply and heating system;
• Source and volumes of fuel/oil leakage in subsurface fuel tanks/pipelines;
• Definition of places of a lining of metal pipes and cables;
• Detail exploration of ore bodies;
• Environmental monitoring of dumping liquid mineralized waste.