Section contain useful information and materials for self study -
frequently asked questions, knowledge base, soft, instructions and warranty policy
Recommend sources for start study geophysical methods
What equipment choose?
Equipment choice guide
For the short comparison of our products by several criteria please see below:
1) SibER tools variable resolution depends of spacing between electrodes, with the minimal measurement spot size being 0,25 m.
2) AEMP-14 and Geovizer measuring resolution depends of on frequency – measurement spot size depends of step also. Steel disc of 0,2 m diameter can be detected in shallow near surface media, as well plastic pipes of 5 cm diameter etc.
3) GRT-2X depth resolution – up to 2 cm, minimal target size 7,5 cm. GRT-81 depth resolution – up to 2mm, minimal target size 3,5 cm.
1) SibER tools – need to ground the device with electrodes into ground, 2-3 person crew work is needed.
2) AEMP-14 weight is about 10 kg, 2,5 m length. Geovizer weight is about 4,5 kg and 0,7 m length.
3) TerraZond GRT-2X weight is 12 kg and it works usually with special cart, car or autonomous crawler.
– data visualization:
1) 2D or 3D distribution of specific resistivity and polarization for SibER tools.
2) 2D or 3D (quasi) imaging of apparent resistivity and signal phase shifting for AEMP-14 and Geovizer.
3) 2D – as interpolated traces per profile by 1-31 profiles and tomographic 3D (real) – as synthetic radio image.
– options for data interpretation:
1) Specific resistivity distribution describes geological layers; location of cavities and big metal objects; provides gives detailed geological and engineering information. Special software for interpretation (solving inversion model) is needed.
2) Apparent resistivity and phase shifting data could help to locate anomalies caused by buried metallic or other objects: buried walls, voids, communications etc.
3) Easy to read radio image as 3D points or as slices with high resolution – 7.5х7.5cm for 2.5m depth with GRT-2X and 3.5×3.5 cm for 1m depth with GRT-81.
1) Deeper exploration needs bigger space and length of measuring profile, so little area could be scan only for small depth. Grounding resistance on electrodes must be reasonably low and equal along the electrodes string. We will provide information on how to get this.
2) For clear interpretation – the good contrast between background and an object is needed. Thus, main limitation is to survey in low contrast ground conditions – for example, it is not easy to find using SibER device in only resistivity mode alone a plastic target in sand, since the both background and object are resistive. However, such a task can be solved using induced polarization, or in near surface case – by electromagnetic instruments or GPR.
3) High frequency fades out in wet soil and water.
How to buy the equipment
There are two ways to purchase SiberGeo products: you can make quote request directly from the Product page or buy from the local Distributors whose contact info can be found on “Information” page from the map or useful links.
What forms of payment we accept?
We accept standard bank transfer for all payments. Final order price in invoice includes all costs except import taxes and duties, which are usually paid upon receipt of the goods. If you don’t know your country’s import terms, please contact your local customs office for the info.
What are the delivery terms?
If all components of order are available on stock – it will normally ship in 7-14 business day after we receive a full payment. If components immediate availability is limited delivery time could take 1-4 month. Exact terms of delivery will be specified in Order Invoice. Standard delivery as CPT term ships as air-freight to your nearest international airport. Delivery by DHL and FedEx usually takes 2-5 days after export registry.
We provide free of charge online basic training, along with informational, methodical and technical support for each customer.
What about service with your equipment or rent?
We offer geophysical exploration service supported by our team. For details on exploration pricing, go to «Service» page.
What about service with your equipment or rent?
We offer service on geophysical exploration supported by our specialists. For details on exploration pricing, go to «Service» page.
KB Electrometry – supply product line in 2021
KB Electrometry – supply product line in 2018
iiSystem v.4 – fast export and visualization (QZond -> iiSystem -> 2D/3D)
How to start with EM-I profiler “Geovizer” (QZond -> iiSystem -> 2D/3D)
3D visualisation of EM-I profilers data (EMSControl -> iSystem -> 3D)
Data processing and visualization with iiSystem (QZond -> iiSystem -> iSystem -> 2D/3D)
Maps post-processing of EM-I profilers data (EMSControl -> iSystem -> 2D)
Vertical slices post-processing of EM-I profilers data (EMSControl -> iSystem -> 2D)
Software for post-processing GRT-2X data “GeoReader”
Export GRT-2X data with GeoReader to CAD format
Multi-electrode electrical resistivity & induced polarization imaging instruments
Multi-frequency electromagnetic induction profilers
Multi-array ground radio imaging system
What covered by the warranty:
Product defects caused by the fault of the manufacturer, caused by the use of substandard materials in the production or impaired production technology and manifested during the warranty period of the operation of the Goods.
During the warranty period, the owner may request the elimination of defects in the product at no charge, including the necessary work on the assembly/disassembly of the product.
What is not covered by warranty (not a malfunction):
– normal wear and tear;
– improper operation;
– damage as a result of mechanical, chemical or other effects;
– mismatch expectations owner in the absence of fault;
– any other consequential expenses arising out of or by reason of the presence of defects in the goods.
In the event of failure/defect is detected in the product, please contact the Customer Service Center, which conducted the sale of the goods. Shipping costs for warranty repair service center and back to the owner at the expense of the owner. Term of the goods on the service under the warranty does not include the time spent on sending to the service center and back to the owner.
Proof of the date of the product’s purchase should be provided by the owner when equipment goes into service or repair.
Accurate information on the warranty period and warranty for a specific product is indicated in the contract for the supply and shall prevail.