Inner transmitter power
Maximum AB/MN length
- 32 electrodes, 4 measuring channels and a powerful source in a single package with a mass of 7 kg.
- Control by a smartphone, tablet or computer with Android OS or Windows OS via Wi-Fi and Ethernet using unified Xeris software.
- Update hardware flash from the control device in a few seconds.
- Russian and English versions of the GUI.
- Support for measuring different arrays such as Schlumberger type, dipole, three-electrode (direct and reverse), two-electrode and others.
- Optimized measurement patterns for data collection in a single working cycle with the possibility of subsequent separate processing.
- Easily editable custom measurement patterns.
- Complete and selective testing of the quality of electrodes grounding with a graphical representation of the results.
- Recording of all samples of output and input signals with the possibility of subsequent visualization, analysis and processing.
- Automatic processing of input signals and data quality assessment.
- Selective disconnection of unused electrodes.
- Adjustable power consumption to conserve battery power.
- Automatic diagnosis of open circuits, short circuits and power problems.
- Visualization of output and input signals during operation.
- Tools for testing measurement settings in the field.
- Edit measurement settings without interruption.
- Resume interrupted measurement sessions.
- VES mode.
- Compatible with Res2DInv, Res3DInv, ERTLab, ZondRes2D, ZondRes3D, X2IPI and else software.
- Electrodes: 1 x 32 + 2 remote
- External power: 12 V
- Reserve power: 12 V, 2.3 A * h
- Interface: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Protection type: IP67 (transportation), IP54 (operation)
- Operating temperature: -20 … +50 ° C
- Dimensions: 336 x 300 x 148 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Type: voltage source
- Output voltage: 1 … 250 V
- Output current: up to 1.2 A
- Output power: up to 120 W
- Output pulse shape: rectangular variable polarity
- Duration of output pulses: up to 10 s
- Duration of pauses between output pulses: from 20 ms
- Output short circuit protection: Yes
Multi-channel measurement module
Number of channels: 4
Input resistance: 10 MΩ
Number of readings: 1 … 500
Sampling frequency: 50, 60 Hz
ADC resolution: 24 bits
Input voltage: -20 … 20 V
Resolution: 1 µV
Interference suppression of industrial frequencies: not less than 90 dB
Overvoltage protection: up to 1 kV
Protection against incorrect polarity at the input: yes
Supply voltage range: 10.5 … 15 V
Power failure indication: sound, LED